- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- beautiful, classic building
- trendy decor
- Rundle Mall is right outside the door
- foot traffic in Rundle Mall and the lively Lounge Bar can be noisy
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Richmond Review
Situated in the center of Rundle Mall, the city's main shopping strip, the hotel is an original, 1920s Art Deco building and offers a boutique experience, trendy rooms, and luxurious suites. Each room is spacious and individually styled. The impressive lounge bar spans the entire first floor including a spacious balcony. The restaurant serves an indulgent à la carte breakfast, lunch and dinner, featuring local and seasonal produce.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
Day 5 - Bye-bye Hong Kong, hello OZ!
After checking in at the airport, we had about an hour or so to spare so after negotiating passports and security without too many problems, [DH is always one of those Read more
After spending 2 - 3 weeks in Australia in October, we have one extra week before we fly home to Canada. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more