- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Big Table Review
Simply the best breakfast choice in Adelaide, Big Table has been at the Central Market for over 15 years, and regulars know to get there early for a chance at one of the few tables. Sitting up at the counter isn't too bad an option, however, especially when you have treats like fresh banana bread with rhubarb conserve and ricotta to look forward to. The enormous Big Brekkie lives up to its name, and offers quality as well as quantity with delicious thick-sliced local bacon and field mushrooms cooked with pesto and served on Turkish bread.
- Address: Stall 39/40, Southern Roadway Adelaide Central Market, City Centre, Adelaide, SA, 5000
- Phone: 08/8212-3899
- Location: Adelaide
- No credit cards.
- Closed Mon. and Sun. and evenings.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Big Savings! Flights to Adelaide From $1,289 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Adelaide Savings! Book at Chifley on South Terrace Fr $116+/Nt Expedia
- Book the Stamford Plaza Adelaide 3 Nts in May Fr $169+/Nt Save with Expedia, $30/night less
- Book 4-Star BreakFree Adelaide Fr $125+/Nt — $125 Expedia
- Book the Franklin Central Apartments 3 Nts in May Fr $145+/Nt — $145 Save with Expedia, $16/night less
August - September 2012
August 18 (Saturday): Newark to San Francisco to Sydney
My spouse and I flew United from Newark, NJ (EWR) to Sydney (SYD) via San Francisco (SFO). Read more
Last week we spent 5 days on Tasmania's beautiful west coast.
I last traveled on the Bass Strait ferry back in the 80s but Geoff and Taine had never taken the voyage so we decided it would be a fun bu Read more
I'm looking for some feedback on my itinerary for the Top End in early August. Read more
· News & Features
Often just a side trip from Hong Kong, Macau is known as a gambler's paradise.... Read more
Earlier this week, Consumer Reports released their annual study of the best and worst domestic airlines.... Read more
From the steamed cider aromas that hit you in the lobby to the local ingredients served in the restaurant,... Read more