- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Big Table Review
Simply the best breakfast choice in Adelaide, Big Table has been at the Central Market for over 15 years, and regulars know to get there early for a chance at one of the few tables. Sitting up at the counter isn't too bad an option, however, especially when you have treats like fresh banana bread with rhubarb conserve and ricotta to look forward to. The enormous Big Brekkie lives up to its name, and offers quality as well as quantity with delicious thick-sliced local bacon and field mushrooms cooked with pesto and served on Turkish bread.
- Address: Stall 39/40, Southern Roadway Adelaide Central Market, City Centre, Adelaide, SA 5000
- Phone: 08/8212–3899
- Location: Adelaide
- No credit cards.
- Closed Mon. and Sun. and evenings.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
And what a magnificent spectacle it is!
Sydney is hosting the International Fleet Review, with over 40 warships, smaller vessels and a stack of Tall Ships from all over the world in our sparkling Harbour. Read more
It's been a very long term and it's really cold at home so we decided to seek out a few days of warmth to recharge our batteries. Read more
We are planning a drive from Broome to Perth in June. Read more
· News & Features
American Airlines and US Airways formally completed their merger this morning, leaving four major players... Read more
Oceania Cruises has got something unique in store: a world cruise that embarks in the summertime instead... Read more
Whether its Spicy Alligator Fritters or Broiled Lobster Maine Lobster that you're after, Carnival's new... Read more