- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Franklin Central Apartments
At a Glance
- around the corner from foodie heaven, the Central Market
- good-sized rooms
- not much in the way of soundproofing, furnishings on the simple side
Check Rates from our Partners
Franklin Central Apartments Review
Check in here and you'll have room to move in one of Adelaide's most crowded quarters. Behind a historic facade within sniffing distance of the Central Market and Gouger Street eateries, the one-, two-, and three-bedroom apartments have everything you need for a short or long stay, including a pantry service; all are decked out in polished timbers and shades of blue.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
Day 5 - Bye-bye Hong Kong, hello OZ!
After checking in at the airport, we had about an hour or so to spare so after negotiating passports and security without too many problems, [DH is always one of those Read more
"Cristeen, how long are you going to be in Sydney? Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more