- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Oaks Plaza Pier
At a Glance
- steps from the beach, helpful reception staff who are full of advice
- corporate feel to the lobby, the bars can get noisy and messy at peak times, expensive Internet
Check Rates from our Partners
Oaks Plaza Pier Review
Sea air wafts through open balcony doors in this all-apartment complex on Adelaide's favorite beach. Floor-to-ceiling windows frame either Glenelg and parkland views or white sand and turquoise sea. The spacious suites have fully equipped kitchens and many high-tech gadgets. After a night spent exploring Glenelg's waterfront restaurants and bars you can fall asleep in your huge, comfortable bed listening to waves washing ashore.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
Day 5 - Bye-bye Hong Kong, hello OZ!
After checking in at the airport, we had about an hour or so to spare so after negotiating passports and security without too many problems, [DH is always one of those Read more
"Cristeen, how long are you going to be in Sydney? Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more