- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Adelaide Restaurant Reviews
Foodies are spoiled for choice in south Australia; the region is famous throughout the country for its excellent produce. Make sure you try some of Adelaide's Mod-Oz cuisine, with dishes showcasing oysters, crayfish, and King George whiting prepared with Asian and Mediterranean flavors. Bush foods are also available in some eateries; look for kangaroo, emu, and wattle seed.
Many restaurants close for a few days a week, so call ahead to check. Some upscale institutions require booking well in advance, and tables are tight during major city festivals and holidays.
Browse Adelaide Restaurants
Browse Adelaide Restaurants By Location
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Big Savings! Flights to Adelaide From $1,289 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Small budget: Stay in Adelaide this May Fr $159+/Nt Save with Expedia, $8/night less
- Book 4.5-Star Grand Chifley Adelaide Fr $158+/Nt Save with Expedia, $25/night less
- Big Savings! Flights to Adelaide From $1,289 R/T — $1,289+ ASAPTickets.com
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts at Bishops Garden Suite Fr $395+/Nt — $395 Expedia