Golf in Adelaide
City of Adelaide Golf Club. A 10-minute walk outside of the city, the City of Adelaide Golf Club—reputed to be one of the most picturesque golf settings in the country—runs one short (par 3) and two 18-hole courses. You can rent clubs and carts from the pro shop. Greens fees are from A$21 weekdays and A$24.50 weekends for the north course, A$25 weekdays and A$30 weekends for the south course. Playing hours are dawn to dusk daily. Entrance to par-3 course is off War Memorial Dr.; 18-hole courses are off Strangways Terr., North Adelaide, Adelaide, SA, 5006. 08/8267–2171. www.cityofadelaide.com.au.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's