WhiteWater World Review
Directly adjacent to Dreamworld, and under the same management, is the Gold Coast's latest thrill-seeker's theme park, WhiteWater World. Here you'll find state-of-the-art water rides including the Blue Ringed Octopus (BRO), a convoluted eight-lane racer slide; The Rip, Australia's biggest corkscrew-cored whirlpool; the dual-bowl Little Rippers ride; the Temple of Huey inner-tube "aquacoaster"; and the mat-free 'drop and loop' of The Wedgie. Small kids will enjoy Pipeline Plunge, an enormous aquatic tree fort, while under-5s are taken care of at shady, fully-supervised Wiggle Bay. Relax and let the current take you away in the Cave of Waves, or learn to surf before or after public park hours by booking into Get Wet Surf School (A$75, including photos, transfers and a guranteed board stand up). Beat the queues with a pre-booked Q4U device and early-bird entry. The park is close to Coomera railway station; from there, catch a Surfside bus to the park.
- Address: Dreamworld Pkwy., Coomera, QLD, 4210 | Map It
- Phone: 07/5588–1111; 1800/438–938
- Cost: A$49.99 single entry (online); A$89.99 1-day World Pass (Dreamworld and WhiteWater World); A$99.99 Holiday Pass (unlimited entry to Dreamworld and WhiteWater World for 21 days).
- Hours: Mon.–Fri. 10–3; Sat.–Sun 10–4. Hours extended during Summer and School Holidays.
- Website: www.whitewaterworld.com.au
- Location: Coomera and Oxenford
View deals in The Gold Coast for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More