- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Paradise Country Review
Billed as "an authentic Australian farm experience," the park appeals to families with half-day farm tours beginning at 9:30 am, 11:45 am, and 1:45 pm (arrive half an hour prior to tour kick off). You'll see displays of horsemanship, sheep shearing, boomerang throwing, and whip cracking, while kids will enjoy koala cuddling and kangaroo feeding. An optional barbecue lunch is also available. The park is directly behind the Australian Outback Spectacular. Car parking spaces are limited.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Ok, quick review. Read more
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
I am planning a trip in early may for 10 days.
We are three people. me and my wife. age 30 and a kid 2.25 years
we have read a lot about 10 days itineraries Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more