- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Paradise Country Review
Billed as "an authentic Australian farm experience," the park appeals to families with half-day farm tours beginning at 9:30 am, 11:45 am, and 1:45 pm (arrive half an hour prior to tour kick off). You'll see displays of horsemanship, sheep shearing, boomerang throwing, and whip cracking, while kids will enjoy koala cuddling and kangaroo feeding. An optional barbecue lunch is also available. The park is directly behind the Australian Outback Spectacular. Car parking spaces are limited.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
Day 5 - Bye-bye Hong Kong, hello OZ!
After checking in at the airport, we had about an hour or so to spare so after negotiating passports and security without too many problems, [DH is always one of those Read more
After spending 2 - 3 weeks in Australia in October, we have one extra week before we fly home to Canada. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more