Positioned within the café and shopping strip along Peregian Beach, this restaurant entices crowds with its imaginative, seasonally changing Mod Oz cuisine. But Pitchfork's rustic furnishings, indoor and outdoor dining, and change-by-the-season menu aren't its only draws. The service is also superb, and staff are happy to cater specifically to gluten-free and vegetarian diners. Top dishes include the lightly fried stuffed zucchini flowers or seared Hervey Bay scallops to start, and the wild mushroom and truffle oil risotto for main. However, keep an eye out for their specials board—their duck pie is one to request. Booking in advance is highly recommended.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Ok, quick review. Read more
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
I am planning a trip in early may for 10 days.
We are three people. me and my wife. age 30 and a kid 2.25 years
we have read a lot about 10 days itineraries Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more