Beachfront Cafés Review
At Mooloolaba, relaxed cafés line the beachfront. For a great meal, head to Alfie's fish-and-chip shop, café, and fine-dinery on the corner of the Esplanade and Minchinton St. (07/5491–0800 www.alfies.net.au), or to Bella Venezia Italian Restaurant & Bar, in the Pacific Beach Resort complex farther along the Esplanade (07/5444–5844 www.bellav.com.au). From Sunshine Beach, head north to Noosa's restaurant strip or south to Coolum Beach—a 10-minute drive or two-hour beach walk—for fine Mod Oz fare at Harvest Restaurant on the beachfront.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Ok, quick review. Read more
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
We are planning for our honeymoon during Christmas / new year time mostly from 23rd Dec till Jan 3rd 2015 in Australia. Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more