Ricky's River Bar + Restaurant
Ricky's River Bar + Restaurant Review
A dining room overlooking the Noosa River makes this restaurant perfect for a relaxed lunch or a romantic dinner. The menu features "modern Noosa cuisine," in which Mediterranean flavors mingle with Australian ingredients. Sip a mojito or a mango daiquiri and polish off a plate of tapas before moving on to a main course of fresh reef fish, chargrilled eye-filet, or confit of duck. There's also a kids' menu. The adjacent River Bar serves a lighter menu, including cheese plates, and has an extensive wine list.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
Day 5 - Bye-bye Hong Kong, hello OZ!
After checking in at the airport, we had about an hour or so to spare so after negotiating passports and security without too many problems, [DH is always one of those Read more
"Cristeen, how long are you going to be in Sydney? Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more