Bistro C Review
Spectacular views of the bay from the open dining area make a stunning backdrop for this restaurant's Mod Oz cuisine. The fresh, tropical menu highlights seafood, though landlubbers can partake of several meat and vegetarian dishes. Try the signature fresh medley of local seafoods, served in the pan, or seafood antipasto. Coffin Bay oysters are also a delicious way to indulge, or try the local favorite: beer-battered flathead with lemon and tartar sauce. Book ahead for Thursday night's "seafood platter": for A$85 you get cold then hot platters for two, brimming with Moreton Bay bugs, prawns, squid, mussels, salmon, and more (except in peak season). There's also a kids' menu.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Ok, quick review. Read more
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
I am planning a trip in early may for 10 days.
We are three people. me and my wife. age 30 and a kid 2.25 years
we have read a lot about 10 days itineraries Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more