Cato's Restaurant and Bar
Cato's Restaurant and Bar Review
This split-level restaurant attached to the Sheraton Noosa Resort & Spa has a bar downstairs next to bustling Hastings Street, and a relaxed dining section above. Seafood dominates the menu at both; among the favorites are grilled Morton Bay bugs, the confit of duck and beef eye fillets on desiree potato mash, and Noosa Valley greens. A popular seafood buffet is available every evening (A$59 Mon. –Thurs., A$79 Fri.–Sat., Sun. A$69). The extensive wine list includes many wines available by the glass. While this is a popular spot, some complain that the quality doesn't quite match the price tag.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
And what a magnificent spectacle it is!
Sydney is hosting the International Fleet Review, with over 40 warships, smaller vessels and a stack of Tall Ships from all over the world in our sparkling Harbour. Read more
It's been a very long term and it's really cold at home so we decided to seek out a few days of warmth to recharge our batteries. Read more
I've just reserved a limo for four of us in January from the airport to the Four Seasons. Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more