Berardo's Bistro on the Beach
Berardo's Bistro on the Beach Review
Expatriate New Yorker Jim Berardo came to Noosa to retire, but he ended up with two restaurants and a kiosk. Berardo's Bistro, the more casual of the restaurants, has a prime location right on Noosa's beach, and attracts a constant stream of customers. Quirky fish sculptures line the walls; handblown chartreuse carafes are on every table. The menu lists fresh juices, cocktails, Berardo's Wagyu Burger (at lunch), and light meals that focus on seafood: have the fish of the day with a garnish of your choice; or linguine with prawns, scallops, mussels, chili, parsley, and garlic. There's also a gourmet deli bar with takeout options.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
Day 5 - Bye-bye Hong Kong, hello OZ!
After checking in at the airport, we had about an hour or so to spare so after negotiating passports and security without too many problems, [DH is always one of those Read more
Two questions; We arrive in Melbourne this Friday morning, staying at the Langham. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more