Noosa Everglades Discovery. Eco-accredited Noosa Everglades Discovery runs half and full day-trip river cruises and guided canoe trips through the glassy waters of the Noosa Everglades. Noosa Everglades, 186 Gympie Tce., Noosaville, QLD, 4566. 07/5449–0393. www.noosaevergladesdiscovery.com.au. Afternoon Tea Cruise A$79; Barbeque Lunch Cruise A$105; Bar-B-Canoe Day Tour A$125; 3-day Canoe & Camp A$155.
Go Ride a Wave. Go Ride a Wave offers equipment rentals and surfing lessons for beginners in the sheltered warmth of Noosa Heads Beach. Book in advance to secure two-hour beginner, group or private lessons, with surfboard, wet suit and all other equipment included in the fee (from $65 per adult, $55 per child). Make the most of your holiday with a Go All Day pass (from $100), or a five-lesson Go Carve It Up pack from $220. Book online in advance to save. On the beach, Hastings St., near Haul St., Noosa Heads, QLD, 4567. 1300/132–441. www.gorideawave.com.au.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's