Maple 3 Café
Maple 3 Café Review
Renowned for its great coffee and hearty breakfasts, this local favorite changes its menu daily, but there are always fresh salads, focaccias, pastas, and plenty of dessert options, including terrific cheesecake. Come in for breakfast or brunch, grab a sandwich and a huge slice of homemade cake, and head down to Lake Baroon for a picnic. Or just sit out front on the deck and watch affable Maleny townsfolk go about their day.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Ok, quick review. Read more
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
Hi, I am planning a trip to Australia end of May for about 12 days. Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand.... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more