Poets Cafe Review
At this picturesque Montville institution, photographs of famous poets adorn the walls, and French doors open onto a balcony shaded by tall rainforest trees. An eclectic menu includes gourmet open sandwiches, seafood risotto, barramundi, eye fillet steak, pasta dishes, and delectable cakes and desserts (save room for the caramel macadamia tart). The Main Street Gallery below sells contemporary Australian artwork, including glassware.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Ok, quick review. Read more
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
My husband and I are planning our first trip to Australia. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more