Poets Cafe Review
At this picturesque Montville institution, photographs of famous poets adorn the walls, and French doors open onto a balcony shaded by tall rainforest trees. An eclectic menu includes gourmet open sandwiches, seafood risotto, barramundi, eye fillet steak, pasta dishes, and delectable cakes and desserts (save room for the caramel macadamia tart). The Main Street Gallery below sells contemporary Australian artwork, including glassware.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's