- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
If you're visiting several North Queensland destinations, it may be simplest to drive. Most popular North Queensland routes are paved, though roads may be flooded in wet season. A 4WD vehicle is advised. Leave plenty of time if you're crossing the Daintree River or going between Port Douglas and Cairns. If you're heading farther north, fill up with gas at or before Wonga Beach, and carry water, tools, and supplies.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's