- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Long-distance buses are an economical but often cramped way to travel along the North Queensland coast. Sleeping on them is uncomfortable. Shuttle buses transfer visitors from the airport, Cairns, and beaches and towns to as far north as Cape Tribulation. They link island ferry services departing from Mission Beach, Airlie Beach, and Shute Harbour. Hotel pickups are usually available; call ahead to confirm.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's