Sights & Attractions in Great Barrier Reef
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Townsville
The summit of pink-granite monolith Castle Hill, 1 km (½ mi) from...
A stroll along Flinders Street will show you some of Townsville's...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Townsville|
Museum of Tropical Queensland
The Museum of Tropical Queensland displays relics of the HMS...
|Museums / Galleries||Townsville|
Queens Gardens, at the base of Castle Hill, is a lovely place...
Reef HQ Aquarium
Reef HQ Aquarium, on the waterfront, a few minutes' walk from...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Townsville|
Townsville Town Common Conservation Park
Townsville Town Common Conservation Park, a seasonally changing...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe