Sights & Attractions in Great Barrier Reef
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Townsville
The summit of pink-granite monolith Castle Hill, 1 km (½ miles)...
A stroll along Flinders Street from the Strand to Stanley Street...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Townsville|
Museum of Tropical Queensland
Centuries-old relics from the HMS Pandora (the ship sent by the...
|Museums / Galleries||Townsville|
Offering shade and serenity less than a mile from the CBD, Townsville's...
Reef HQ Aquarium
Come eye-to-eye with sharks, rays, giant trevally, and green...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Townsville|
Townsville Town Common Conservation Park
Spot wallabies, echidnas, dingos, goannas, and hundreds of bird...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's