Sights & Attractions in Great Barrier Reef
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in Great Barrier Reef
For divers and snorkelers, the usually crystal-clear waters off...
|Sports Venues||Lizard Island|
Mareeba Tropical Savanna & Wetlands Reserve
Drive 70 km (44 mi) west of Palm Cove along the Kennedy Highway...
|Nature Preserves||Palm Cove|
Just 5 km (3 mi) out of town are the spectacular waterfalls and...
At Reef Teach, qualified marine biologists and conservationists...
Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
From the remarkable Skyrail Rainforest Cableway, six-person cable...
Don't miss an outing to Wildlife Habitat—previously the Rainforest...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Port Douglas|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe