- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Best Western Lazy Lizard Motor Inn
At a Glance
- friendly hosts
- great rates
- free cable TV channels and Wi-Fi
- easy parking outside your door
- reception closes at 7 pm
- no on-site bar or restaurant
Check Rates from our Partners
Best Western Lazy Lizard Motor Inn Review
The spacious, self-contained studio at this small motel provide the perfect escape from Port Douglas's tourist crush. The studios come with fridges, microwaves, tea/coffee-making facilities, and a minibar with milk and soft drinks, replenished daily. All are air-conditioned and have desks, ceiling fans, and cool tile floors and patios. There's also a spotless guest laundry, lovely tropical gardens, and a free-form pool and Jacuzzi. Continental breakfasts are delivered to your door. Lazy Lizard is conveniently close to the beach, town center, bars, and restaurants, but far enough away to be a restful retreat.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
Day 5 - Bye-bye Hong Kong, hello OZ!
After checking in at the airport, we had about an hour or so to spare so after negotiating passports and security without too many problems, [DH is always one of those Read more
Some photos from this year's weirdly wonderful Sculptures by the Sea at Cottesloe Beach, Western Australia.
The exhibit runs through March Read more
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots ... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more