Bommie Restaurant Review
With sail-shaped tables, chic Eames chairs, and marina views, Bommie has a sophisticated, upmarket ambience and smart-casual dress code (collared shirts for men and no singlets, board-shorts or flip-flops). It proves the ideal setting for fine Modern Australian cuisine. Ravenous yachties might prefer to tuck into a tasty kangaroo fillet or a perfect seafood risotto. Leave space for tropically-inspired desserts; standouts include blood-peach soufflé and house-made sorbets. A private dining room seats up to 14 (minimum 24 hours' notice required). Book well ahead to secure a table on the deck.
- Address: Hamilton Island Yacht Club, Front St., Hamilton Island, Whitsunday Islands, QLD, 4803
- Phone: 07/4948–9433; 13/3777
- Hours: Daily, dinner 6 pm till late (last bookings 9 pm)
- Website: www.hamiltonisland.com.au/yachtclub/dining
- Location: Hamilton Island
- No lunch. Closed Sun.–Mon.