- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Hamilton Island Holiday Homes
At a Glance
- full kitchen and laundry facilities
- complimentary use of many resort facilities
- kids under 13 can eat free with their parents at selected HI restaurants
- minimum four-day stays in holiday periods, two- or three-night mininimum at other times
- no in-house Wi-Fi
- no housekeeping
Check Rates from our Partners
Hamilton Island Holiday Homes Review
Part of the Hamilton Island resort, Hamilton Island Holiday Homes manages more than 100 self-catered one- to five-bedroom vacation properties in prime locations around the island, including studio, split-level, and two-story designs. All have air-conditioning, TVs, balconies, ocean views, and access to the resort's communal swimming pools and fitness center. Some—such as the 10 salubrious Yacht Club Villas (from A$550), with landscaped outdoor areas, private plunge pools, and concierge service—are truly luxurious. Homes sleep between one and 12 people. Each rental comes with island airport transfers and the use of a four-seater golf buggy, nonmotorized watercraft at Catseye Beach, the Hamilton Island sports complex facilities, and, in some cases, access to the Hamilton Island Yacht Club gym. Rates vary according to property, guest numbers, and season. Book well ahead to get the best properties at the best rates.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
Day 5 - Bye-bye Hong Kong, hello OZ!
After checking in at the airport, we had about an hour or so to spare so after negotiating passports and security without too many problems, [DH is always one of those Read more
Some photos from this year's weirdly wonderful Sculptures by the Sea at Cottesloe Beach, Western Australia.
The exhibit runs through March Read more
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots ... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more