- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mariners Restaurant Review
This breezy, upscale eatery turns the local catch into fresh contemporary dishes: artfully arranged sashimi, house-made tagliatelle marinara, Thai-style jumbo prawn curry, and a terrific hot and cold seafood platter (A$220 for 2). You can also get vegetarian and non-seafood options, and wine from a bar stocked mainly with mid-priced Antipodean vintages. Book a balcony table and watch yachts dock as you dine.
- Address: Marina Village, Front St., Hamilton Island, QLD 4803
- Phone: 07/4946–8628
- Location: Hamilton Island
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Ok, quick review. Read more
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
We are planning for our honeymoon during Christmas / new year time mostly from 23rd Dec till Jan 3rd 2015 in Australia. Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more