- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Denison Star Dinner Cruise
Denison Star Dinner Cruise Review
The Denison Star, a magnificent 107-foot motor cruiser hewn from Tasmanian Huon pine, glides out of Hamilton Island Marina most evenings for Cruise Indigo's small-group, starlit dinner cruise around the island's sheltered waters. As night falls, the skipper drops anchor in a scenic, secluded spot so that there's no rocking as you dine. You can start with sunset daiquiris and canapés, and then order from a four-course à la carte menu of Modern Australian dishes as your complimentary bottle of wine is uncorked. Stargaze from the upper deck as you cruise back to base. Leave your high-heels at home and bring a jacket; it can get chilly on deck during the cooler months.
- Address: Cruise Indigo Jetty, Hamilton Island Marina, Front St., Hamilton Island, QLD 4803
- Phone: 07/4946–8305; 13/7333 toll-free in Australia
- Website: www.hamiltonisland.com.au/dinner-cruise-denison-star
- Location: Hamilton Island
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Ok, quick review. Read more
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
Hi, I am planning a trip to Australia end of May for about 12 days. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more