Denison Star Dinner Cruise
Denison Star Dinner Cruise Review
The Denison Star, a magnificent 107-foot motor cruiser hewn from Tasmanian Huon pine, glides out of Hamilton Island Marina most evenings for Cruise Indigo's small-group, starlit dinner cruise around the island's sheltered waters. As night falls, the skipper drops anchor in a scenic, secluded spot so that there's no rocking as you dine. You can start with sunset daiquiris and canapés, and then order from a four-course à la carte menu of Modern Australian dishes as your complimentary bottle of wine is uncorked. Stargaze from the upper deck as you cruise back to base. Leave your high-heels at home and bring a jacket; it can get chilly on deck during the cooler months.
- Address: Cruise Indigo Jetty, Hamilton Island Marina, Front St., Hamilton Island, QLD, 4803
- Phone: 07/4946–8305; 13/7333
- Website: www.hamiltonisland.com.au/dinner-cruise-denison-star
- Location: Hamilton Island
- Reservations essential
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
SUMMARY 13 nights (12 bush camping) 14 days 4000km in Apollo Euro Tourer (Mercedes Sprinter) Lichfield NP Katherine Gorge Cru... Read more
On the road time is runing really fast. so many things to do and see. i believe that our mind gets distracted, so we connect with our surroundin... Read more