- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Romano's Waterfront Italian
Romano's Waterfront Italian Review
With polished wood floors and a wide balcony overlooking the marina, Romano's is the place to come for casual fine dining. The kitchen produces traditional Italian favorites such as pasta marina and Bolognese as well as more inventive dishes, such as the house-made ravioli with spiced pear, pumpkin, walnut gremolata, and pecorino, but the focus is on fresh produce and local seafood, as in the terrific Spring Bay mussels with a fresh tomato, fennel and herb broth. Dessert (A$17) might be gelato, pannacotta, or tiramisu. It's licensed, and there's a steep corkage charge (A$25) if you BYOB.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
And what a magnificent spectacle it is!
Sydney is hosting the International Fleet Review, with over 40 warships, smaller vessels and a stack of Tall Ships from all over the world in our sparkling Harbour. Read more
It's been a very long term and it's really cold at home so we decided to seek out a few days of warmth to recharge our batteries. Read more
I've just reserved a limo for four of us in January from the airport to the Four Seasons. Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more