- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sails Steak and Seafood Grill
Sails Steak and Seafood Grill Review
With beachfront and poolside tables and all-day service, this beach-shack bistro lures families with a kids' menu and giant chess set, and grown-ups with late-night live music, a busy on-site bar, and pub-style surf-and-turf dishes. Favorites include grain-fed Black Angus beef with tiger prawns or Moreton Bay bug tails; beer-battered reef fish; seafood platters (pricey at A$70 pp); and Thai-style tiger-prawn curries. Sails' lunch menu is loaded with salads and seafood dishes, wraps, burgers, and Tex-Mex standards. After dinner, most nights, there's live jazz or a local band.
- Address: Resort Centre, Resort Dve. at Catseye Beach, Hamilton Island, QLD 4803 | Map It
- Phone: 07/4946–8562
- Website: www.hamiltonisland.com.au/sails-steak-seafood-grill
- Location: Hamilton Island
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Ok, quick review. Read more
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
Hi, I am planning a trip to Australia end of May for about 12 days. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more