- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Peppers Blue On Blue Resort
At a Glance
- top-notch food and wine
- terrific pools
- convenient launchpad for excursions
- some suites lack full elevator access
- lower-floor, ferry-side rooms are noisy
- limited Wi-Fi access
Check Rates from our Partners
Peppers Blue On Blue Resort Review
The hotel and studio rooms, apartments, and penthouse suites at Blue on Blue are stylishly designed, with high-end entertainment systems, luxe amenities, and balconies overlooking the ferry port, pool or the island's private marina. Apartments and penthouses also have full kitchen and laundry facilities. There are two lagoon pools; the larger one bisects the resort, its poolside bar artfully lit after dark. The airy Boardwalk Restaurant & Bar ($$) serves Modern Australian food with tropical elements. Big buffet breakfasts include eggs made to order. The airy Atrium Lounge bar is open for snacks, cocktails, and late-night drinks. Shops, eateries, watersports outlets, transport, a marina-front boardwalk, and an IGA supermarket are nearby; it's a 20-minute walk (or bus-ride) to Alma Beach.
- Address: Adjacent to the ferry terminal, 123 Sooning St., Nelly Bay, Magnetic Island, QLD 4819 | Map It
- Phone: 07/4758–2400; 1300/737–444 reservations (toll-free in Australia)
- Website: www.peppers.com.au/blue-on-blue
- Location: Magnetic Island
- 60 twin rooms, 127 apartment suites and penthouses.
- Rate includes breakfast, no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Ok, quick review. Read more
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
As i try to describe my quests from my memories i always try
not to think about what im about to share before i reach the keyboard. a moment before i start writing i just try to quick scan my Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more