- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Jupiters Townsville Hotel & Casino
Jupiters Townsville Hotel & Casino Review
Dominating Townsville's waterfront, this high-rise casino-hotel complex is an entertainment hub: luxury hotel, two restaurants, a trio of bars, regular live shows, and 300-plus slot machines and 20 gaming tables. If you choose to stay over, the 198-room hotel has well-appointed rooms, suites, and an apartment, as well as a day spa, pool, and gym. Good value package deals and online specials are available.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
Day 5 - Bye-bye Hong Kong, hello OZ!
After checking in at the airport, we had about an hour or so to spare so after negotiating passports and security without too many problems, [DH is always one of those Read more
After spending 2 - 3 weeks in Australia in October, we have one extra week before we fly home to Canada. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more