- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
From Port Douglas it's 20 km (12 mi) or about 20 minutes' drive northwest to Mossman. From Cairns it's a 75-km (47-mi) drive along the Captain Cook Highway. There's little here to explore, but it's a good place to stop for supplies and has a few fine eateries.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's