- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The lodge has catamarans, outboard dinghies, paddle-skis (including glass-bottomed ones), fishing supplies, snorkeling gear, and lessons. There is superb snorkeling around the island's fringing coral, or you can cruise over it on a glass-bottomed paddle-ski tour. Self-guided bushwalking trails and nature slide shows get guests in touch with the local flora and fauna. Arrange a picnic hamper with the kitchen staff and take a rowboat or sailboat out for an afternoon on your own private beach. All these activities are included in your room rate.Contact Lizard Island Activities Desk (1300/134044 www.lizardisland.com.au) for details.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's