- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
In addition to reef cruises and fishing charters, the resort has many choices of land and water sports. Rates include a dozen-plus sports and outdoorsy activities, including tennis, squash, and fitness classes, and the use of paddle-skis, catamarans, and snorkeling gear.
You'll pay extra for beach and rain-forest horseback rides, kayak and mountain-bike tours, guided reef and bush walks, golf, and archery, as well as activities requiring fuel—skydiving, waterskiing, tube rides, wake boarding, and beach drop-offs. Prices range from A$5 to A$230. The resort also organizes sportfishing charters, snorkeling, and scuba-diving trips through local operators.
The resort provides a bushwalking map of the island's well-maintained trails. Kids will enjoy the farm, Coonanglebah; you can also visit the island's artists' colony.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's