- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Bedarra's geared for relaxation (a massage on the beach anyone?), but there's still plenty to engage active guests. Snorkeling is possible around the island, but it's not on the reef and the water can be cloudy during summer rains. You can also play tennis, scuba dive, paddle-ski, sail catamarans, explore local beaches in a motorized dinghy, or fish. Other sporting activities can be organized on nearby Dunk Island, along with transfers, and reef fishing, sailing, and diving charters can be arranged if you're prepared to rise early to do the transits needed to get you there.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe