- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
This tiny, 247-acre island 5 km (3 mi) off the coast of Mission Beach has natural springs, dense rain-forest tracts, and eight unspoiled beaches. Bedarra Island Resort was damaged extensively in Cyclone Larry and is closed for the forseeable future.
Elsewhere in North Coast Islands
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe