- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
This tiny, 247-acre island 5 km (3 mi) off the coast of Mission Beach has natural springs, dense rain-forest tracts, and eight unspoiled beaches. Bedarra Island Resort was damaged extensively in Cyclone Larry and is closed for the forseeable future.
Elsewhere in North Coast Islands
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's