Sights & Attractions in Brisbane
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Brisbane
Anzac Square and the Shrine of Remembrance
Paths stretch across manicured lawns toward the Doric Greek Revival...
|Memorials / Monuments||Brisbane|
The Commissariat Store
Convict-built in 1829 on the site of the city's original timber...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Brisbane|
Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary
Founded in 1927, Queensland's most famous fauna park is recognized...
Old Windmill & Observatory
This 1824 construction is the oldest remaining convict-built...
Opened in 1868, this splendid, stone-clad, French Renaissance...
Queensland Cultural Centre
This sunny riverside hub is literally the cultural center of...
|Arts / Performance Venues, Libraries||Brisbane|
Roma Street Parkland
The world's largest subtropical garden within a city is a gentle...
South Bank Parklands
One of the most appealing urban parks in Australia, this massive...
Treasury Casino Brisbane
This Edwardian baroque edifice overlooking the river stands on...
|Public Art (Mural / Sculpture / Statue)||Brisbane|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's