- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Woolloongabba Antique Centre
Woolloongabba Antique Centre Review
For something different, spend a morning at the vibrant Woolloongabba Antique Centre: a retro-theme warehouse of 60-plus different stalls, an on-site vintage café, and enough antiques and treats to get everyone's nostalgic juices flowing. From fine china, collectibles, and the kitschiest of curiosities, to clothing, records, prints, paintings, home wares, games, and a vast collection of Australiana, it's the perfect place to pick up something truly unique. It's open every day, 9 am–5 pm.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
And what a magnificent spectacle it is!
Sydney is hosting the International Fleet Review, with over 40 warships, smaller vessels and a stack of Tall Ships from all over the world in our sparkling Harbour. Read more
It's been a very long term and it's really cold at home so we decided to seek out a few days of warmth to recharge our batteries. Read more
I've just reserved a limo for four of us in January from the airport to the Four Seasons. Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more