- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Caxton Thai Review
This unassuming restaurant on bustling Caxton Street is popular with locals and tourists alike for its fresh, flavorsome, and generously portioned cuisine. The most requested dish is the pork chop stir-fried with chili and basil; or dig into one of the restaurant's excellent laksas. Other than these, it's mostly traditional curries, soups, plenty of vegetarian options, and many noodle dishes, including a warm Thai salad (a mix of chicken, prawns, glass noodles, and seasonal vegetables). Finish off with fresh Thai fruit with ice cream.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Ok, quick review. Read more
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
I am planning a trip in early may for 10 days.
We are three people. me and my wife. age 30 and a kid 2.25 years
we have read a lot about 10 days itineraries Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more