Golf in Brisbane
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
St. Lucia Golf Links and Golf World. One of Brisbane's oldest golf courses, St. Lucia Golf Links and Golf World is an 18-hole, par-70 course open to visitors; greens fees are A$32 for 18 holes on weekdays, A$38 weekends, and half price on Mondays. Dine on-site at the Hillstone clubhouse's recently refurbished Hundred Acre Bar overlooking the 18th green. Indooroopilly Rd. at Carawa St., St. Lucia, Brisbane, QLD, 4067. 07/3403–2556. www.hillstonestlucia.com.au.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's