Cafe Enzo Review
This breakfast and lunch café is at Peppers Creek Village, a charming little shopping and dining enclave in Pokolbin with a village green atmosphere. Housed in a sandstone building, with a lovely attached sun-drenched courtyard overlooking a fountain, this is a great spot for a hearty lunch after a visit to neighboring David Hooks winery and the clothing and antique shops. Meals are substantial and may include handmade linguini with tiger prawns and fresh chilli or zucchini and corn fritters with beetroot-cured Atlantic salmon. It's a popular place in the warmer months.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
· News & Features
Seasoned bartender and restaurateur Bryan Dayton dishes out the best dining and imbibing bets in this... Read more
The Caesars Entertainment and Starwood hotel groups have teamed up to offer reciprocal benefits across... Read more
In September, new boutique hotel 1888 landed in Sydney, with an unusual claim to fame: It's the world's... Read more