Leaves & Fishes
Leaves & Fishes Review
A rustic boathouse-style café with a deck that projects over a fish-stocked dam and a lovely garden, this is the place to savor delicious seafood with an Asian twist, and share antipasto dishes. Fish comes straight from farm to plate, and wines are from local vineyards.You could start with the mussels and prawn hot pot with chorizo or go straight to the hearty seafood chowder. Those who are not fans of seafood can tuck into the crispy skin duck with steamed asparagus and confit of potato. Desserts from the specials board might include mango and coconut pudding with fresh papaya. Reservations are recommended, especially on weekends. There is also boathouse-style accommodation on the property, ideal for couples.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more