Leaves & Fishes
Leaves & Fishes Review
A rustic boathouse-style café with a deck that projects over a fish-stocked dam and a lovely garden, this is the place to savor delicious seafood with an Asian twist, and share antipasto dishes. Fish comes straight from farm to plate, and wines are from local vineyards.You could start with the mussels and prawn hot pot with chorizo or go straight to the hearty seafood chowder. Those who are not fans of seafood can tuck into the crispy skin duck with steamed asparagus and confit of potato. Desserts from the specials board might include mango and coconut pudding with fresh papaya. Reservations are recommended, especially on weekends. There is also boathouse-style accommodation on the property, ideal for couples.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Crystal Cruises ships début in nine European ports this summer. ... Read more
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more