Helicopter Tours in The Hunter Valley Wine Region
Slattery Helicopter Charter. Soaring over a patchwork of wineries and the dramatic Brokenback Range is a thrilling experience–and can be a relatively inexpensive one (as helicopter rides go) when three people share a chopper for a 15-minute ride (A$250 for three people). A great experience is the winery tour and three-course-lunch flight with the helicopter picking you up at and delivering you back to your Hunter Valley accommodation (A$330 per person; miniumum two people). 230 Old Maitland Rd., Hexham, NSW, 2322. 0408/649696 or. www.slatteryhelicoptercharter.com.au.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's