Helicopter Tours in The Hunter Valley Wine Region
Slattery Helicopter Charter. Soaring over a patchwork of wineries and the dramatic Brokenback Range is a thrilling experience-and can be a relatively inexpensive one (as helicopter rides go) when three people share a chopper for a 15-minute ride (A$250 for 3 people). A great experience is the winery tour and three-course-lunch flight with the helicopter picking you up at and delivering you back to your Hunter Valley accommodation (A$300 per person). 230 Old Maitland Rd., Hexham, NSW, 2322. 0408/649 696 or. www.slatteryhelicoptercharter.com.au.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1099* -- Australia/NZ Flights w/Fiji Stop From West Coast Air Pacific
- $3679 & up -- Australia: Outback Adventure w/Tours & Air Qantas Vacations
- Amazing Australia IExplore
- $1299* -- Auckland or Sydney R/T Air from LA w/2 Nts in Fiji — $1,299 PacificIslands.com
- Papua New Guinea & the Sepik River — $9,995 IExplore