Helicopter Tours in The Hunter Valley Wine Region
Slattery Helicopter Charter. Soaring over a patchwork of wineries and the dramatic Brokenback Range is a thrilling experience–and can be a relatively inexpensive one (as helicopter rides go) when three people share a chopper for a 15-minute ride (A$250 for 3 people). A great experience is the winery tour and three-course-lunch flight with the helicopter picking you up at and delivering you back to your Hunter Valley accommodation (A$300 per person). 230 Old Maitland Rd., Hexham, NSW, 2322. 0408/649 696 or. www.slatteryhelicoptercharter.com.au.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe