Getting Here and Around
If you are driving from Sydney, head west onto Parramatta Road, then take the M4, following signs to the Blue Mountains. There is a toll to pay at the end of the motorway. Wentworth Falls is clearly signposted and is 95 km (59 mi) from Sydney. It's also easy to catch a train to Wentworth Falls; the journey from Sydney Central Station takes 1¾ hours, with trains leaving roughly every hour. The Blue Mountains Bus Company (02/4751–1077 www.bmbc.com.au) connects towns within the region with routes 685 and 695, connecting Wentworth Falls to Leura and Katoomba.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's