Apple Bar Review
Bilpin is the apple capital of New South Wales and this friendly little roadside restaurant is set among the orchards. Wood-fired pizzas are a popular choice here, while the ever-changing specials blackboard may feature wood-grilled locally raised Black Angus Beef eye fillet steak and the wood-grilled pork shoulder with caramelized applies (local, of course). This is a great place for a casual counter-style lunch (Tuesday–Thursday) or a more upscale lunch Friday–Monday. Dinner is also served Friday–Sunday, so there are many eating options before or after touring the Mount Tomah Botanic Garden, which is about 10 km (6 miles) west—closer to Mount Victoria—on the same road.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more