Hotel Imperial Review
The pink circa-1878 Hotel Imperial was one of several historic Blue Mountains inns built a few years after the railway line was opened from Sydney. It's worth popping in for a drink to have a look at the fading grand old lady. The hotel accommodations, which had received mixed reviews in the past, have been steadily improving since new owners took over in 2013.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more