- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
There are information kiosks at locations throughout the city, including Circular Quay (corner of Alfred and Pitt streets), Martin Place (at the corner of Elizabeth Street), and Town Hall (corner of George and Bathurst streets). The Sydney Harbour Foreshore Authority, which manages The Rocks, Darling Harbour, and other harbor precincts, also has an informative Web site.
The Sydney Visitor Centre is the major source of information for Sydney and New South Wales. There are two locations: The Rocks and Darling Harbour.
Sydney Harbour Foreshore Authority. This government website provides information on the historic sites and new development projects at Circular Quay, Darling Harbour, and The Rocks. 02/9240–8500. www.shfa.nsw.gov.au.
Sydney Visitor Centre (Level 2, The Rocks Centre, Argyle and Playfair Sts., The Rocks, Sydney, NSW, 2000. 02/9240–8788 or 1800/067676. www.therocks.com. 33 Wheat Rd., near IMAX Theatre, at Palm Grove between Cockle Bay Wharf and Harbourside, Darling Harbour, 2000. 02/9211–4288 or 1800/067676. www.darlingharbour.com.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's