Discounts and Deals
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Discounts and Deals
For the price of admission to two or three main attractions, the See Sydney Attractions Pass (1300/366476 www.seesydneycard.com) gets you into 40 Sydney sights and attractions—including the Opera House, Sydney Aquarium, and Koala Park Sanctuary. Several different cards are available, including two-, three-, and seven-day versions. Some cards can even include public transportation. Prices start at A$155 for a two-day adult card without transportation. Cards are available from the Sydney Visitor Centre at The Rocks.
NSW Transport operates all of the Sydney trains, buses, and ferries. They offer the MyZone tickets (13-1500 www.131500.com.au), which include MyBus, MyTrain, MyFerry, and MyMulti tickets. The latter provides unlimited travel on buses, trains, and ferries (but not the light-rail or monorail systems) for a day, a week, a month, and longer. A daily ticket is A$20; a weekly is A$41 for Zone 1. The AirportLink rail service and sightseeing buses are not included in the price. MyMulti tickets can be bought at various kiosks and newsstands in the city (and suburbs) and at railway stations.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1331* & up -- Fly to Australia from the West Coast, R/T Air New Zealand
- $3099 & up -- Australia & New Zealand 4-City, 12-Night Trip Qantas Vacations
- $2099 & up -- 8-Night New Zealand & Australia Escape w/Tours — $2,099 Qantas Vacations
- $3099 & up -- Australia, New Zealand & Cook Islands Getaway — $3,099 Travelscene
- $1999 & up -- Australia 5-Night Escape w/Barrier Reef Trip — $1,999 Down Under Answers