Sights & Attractions in Sydney
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in The Opera House and the Royal Botanic Gardens
Andrew (Boy) Charlton Pool
This heated saltwater 8-lane swimming pool overlooking the navy...
|Sports Venues||The Opera House and the Royal Botanic Gardens|
Mrs. Macquarie's Chair
During the early 1800s, Elizabeth Macquarie often sat on the...
|Memorials / Monuments||The Opera House and the Royal Botanic Gardens|
Mrs. Macquarie's Point
The inspiring views from this point combine with the shady lawns...
|Viewpoints||The Opera House and the Royal Botanic Gardens|
Royal Botanic Gardens
More than 80 acres of sweeping green lawns, groves of indigenous...
|Gardens / Arboretums||The Opera House and the Royal Botanic Gardens|
Sydney Opera House
Sydney's most famous landmark (listed as a World Heritage site...
|Arts / Performance Venues||The Opera House and the Royal Botanic Gardens|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe