Sights & Attractions in Sydney
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in Sydney
Wide, wonderful Bondi (pronounced bon-dye) is the most famous...
The Bondi Beach of the north shore, Manly caters to everyone...
Sydney Harbour Bridge
There are several ways to experience the bridge and its spectacular...
Sydney Harbour National Park
This massive park is made up of 958 acres of separate foreshores...
Sydney Opera House
Sydney's most famous landmark (listed as a World Heritage site...
|Arts / Performance Venues||The Opera House and the Royal Botanic Gardens|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's