- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Bistro Moncur Review
Archetypically loud and proud, this bistro in the Woollahra Hotel spills over with happy-go-lucky patrons—mostly locals from around the leafy suburb of Woollahra—who have been coming back for more than 18 years now. The best dishes are inspired takes on Parisian fare, like the grilled Sirloin Café de Paris, french onion soufflé gratin, and port sausages with potato puree and Lyonnaise onions. New head chef Sam Kane took over the reins in 2012 from Chef Damien Pignolet who established the eatery back in 1993. Kane continues to focus on fresh, high-quality ingredients and has kept the much-loved Pignolet dish, twice-cooked souffle, on the menu. The casual café and bar, Moncur Terrace, offers mains such as Wagu beef burgers (A$23.90) and gourmet pizzas (A$24.50).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Ok, quick review. Read more
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
I am planning a trip in early may for 10 days.
We are three people. me and my wife. age 30 and a kid 2.25 years
we have read a lot about 10 days itineraries Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more